LIMITED WARRANTY REGISTRATION
You are not required to register your product for the limited warranty. You are required to keep your receipt/proof of purchase and hangtags for the duration of the limited warranty period.
To submit a ‘limited warranty claim’ or ‘parts request’ the following information is required:
- RECEIPT A copy of the receipt is required to receive a replacement. (if you do not have a receipt please check appropriate box as listed on the claim form)
- Please include a picture of the item showing the defect (we must have at least 1 photo for review and confirmation)
- Include a picture of the front of the item for identification
- For multiple pieces please be sure to include one picture with all items showing the defects for review and confirmation
- LIMITED WARRANTY CLAIM FORM A completed form is necessary for us to review your claim information. The limited warranty claim form can be submitted online or sent via fax or USPS.