LIMITED WARRANTY REGISTRATION
You are not required to register your luggage for the limited warranty. You are required to keep your receipt/proof of purchase and luggage hangtags for the duration of the limited warranty period.
To enter and submit your information, please fill out our form.
To submit a ‘limited warranty claim’ or ‘parts request’ the following information is required:
- RECEIPT A copy of the receipt is required to receive a replacement. (if you do not have a receipt please check appropriate box as listed on the claim form)
- Please include a picture of the item showing the defect (we must have at least 1 photo for review and confirmation)
- Include a picture of the front of the item for identification
- For multiple pieces please be sure to include one picture with all items showing the defects for review and confirmation
- LIMITED WARRANTY CLAIM FORM A completed form is necessary for us to review your claim information. The limited warranty claim form can be submitted online or sent via fax or USPS.
NOTE: If you receive an ERROR message or a BLANK screen, please resubmit only the warranty claim form and send all attachments directly to Service@randaluggage.com
Please allow approximately up to 5 weeks for processing. Status inquiries will not be answered within this period.
Customer Service Department
Randa Luggage LLC
200 Broadacres Drive, 2nd Floor
Bloomfield, NJ 07003
973.873.9050 (ask for customer service from 9 AM until 4 PM, Monday through Friday, EST)
973.338.5266 fax Service@randaluggage.com
This limited warranty covers from the date of purchase, any defects in material and workmanship for the specific length of the warranty period. If a defect arises, we will replace this product, without charge, with a comparable current product. Different terms apply outside the USA and Canada.
This limited warranty does not cover damage caused by common carrier or private delivery services, accident, misuse, theft, or normal wear and tear. Implied warranty of merchantability of fitness is limited to the term of the warranty contained herein. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so this limitation may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights that may vary from state to state.
Your best recourse for a damaged product is to return it to your point of purchase, the retail store, catalog or online retailer from whom you made your purchase. Randa Luggage has arrangements with most retailers to handle the small quantity of defective merchandise produced.
- Keep your luggage clean and dry. All Randa Luggage products can be wiped clean with a damp cloth; DO NOT USE solvents or industrial cleansers. A damp cloth with mild soapy water is usually sufficient to clean any stains.
- Keep sliding handles and wheels clean; spray with household machine oil annually.
- Always close all handles, remove all add-a-bag straps, and close all pockets and compartments when traveling.
Randa Luggage values its relationship with each and every customer of our products and services. We hope that you are pleased each and every interaction that you have with our companies and our staff. You are encouraged to leave feedback for us so we may continue to improve.
TRAVEL ADVISORIES/LUGGAGE RESTRICTIONS
Please click the links below to visit each airline’s website for up-to-date information on both carry-on and checked luggage restrictions and travel advisories:
For current airline guidelines and regulations visit the Federal Aviation Administration at www.faa.gov.